National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Science of drug abuse and addiction. Something for everyone.
- Often, the best form of prevention is delaying the first use.
National Association on Mental Illness
- National Helpline (800) 950-6264
- MA: (617) 580-8541
- Of 23 million adults in the U.S. who experienced a substance use disorder, 40% had a co-occurring mental illness; 1 in 5 adults experience mental illness each year; 1 in 5 youth aged 13–18 experiences a severe mental disorder each year.
- Our loved ones, friends and co-workers deserve our support.
Narcotics Anonymous, NA (Support Groups)
- Recovery help from the effects of addiction through a 12-step program, including group meetings and support network to help pursue and maintain a drug-free lifestyle.
- NA makes no distinction between drugs/alcohol.
- Welcome. Free
Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR)
- Organizing recovering individuals, families and friends into a collective voice to educate the public about the value of recovery. Envision a society where addiction is treated as a significant pubic health issue and recovery is recognized as valuable to our communities.
- Your voice matters! Sign-up Today!
MA Technical Assistance Partnership for Prevention
- Supporting communities in prevention across MA.