MA Organization for Addiction Recovery
- Resource Guide: How and where to go for all kinds of help, on-line and in print
- Detox, treatment, medicine assisted treatment, recovery homes, opioid overdose prevention, Narcan/Naloxone, 911 Good Sam, support groups, self-help, CORI, insurance parity, advocacy, legislative policy
- Your voice matters. Help yourself. Help others. Join today!
MA Bureau of Substance Abuse Services
- MA treatment locator, plus prevention and recovery info
- Help is available at Helpline-online.com
- Every person has tremendous potential and deserving of recovery.
Learn to Cope (Support Groups)
- Support groups for parent/caregivers, many who have good kids struggling with opioids.
- Shared experiences are welcome.
- Occasional guest speakers. Treatment resources. Narcan training.
- Wonderful parents who will understand and help. Free
- Breaking news nationwide.
- Something for everyone. Sign-up Today!
Jobs Not Jails
- Input on criminal justice issues
- Building infrastructure to engage thousands of people in a campaign to stop $2 billion of prison construction, and direct those funds into creating good jobs for people in low-income, high-crime neighborhoods.
- Treatment, not jail. We can’t arrest or incarcerate our way out of this epidemic.